Thursday, June 3, 2010

lusting...

Does anyone know how expensive it is to move? I'm not even going to get into the acutal move part, but just stick to the basics: bubble wrap and wrapping paper. A big fat $30 bucks! What the french toast??

So there goes my fun budget. That's only the beginning of the financial disaster. So to escape the reality of my bank account, I'll feast my eyes on these things. Just add these to my ongoing list.

I was in Ulta today and I've been WAITING on the Summer Hair line from Fekkai to come out. Last year, I bought the Summer waves product and I'm getting down to just a few drops And that's only because I've been rationing it out like no other. So, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the seasonal line is BACK. Oh wait, there are a few other products in the line. Help. Me. Rhonda. So, I think that my next product to add to the collection shall be this one. When you have thick, wavy hair and live in the humid south, you have no choice but to find some hardcore products to wrangle the frizz.

I don't know about you, but I am very quickly falling in love with the Greek key phenomenon. And when I stumbled across this lamp from Wisteria, I just went crazy!!
And this one set me over the edge.


And when I saw this, I just immediately imagined a console table in a foyer with this in front of a grey/blue/black wall.





And one more train you need to jump on is the up and coming Madewell train. It is delicious. I was in Lennox the other day and breezed by their store. If I had more time, I would have literally tried on ARMFULLS of clothes, because I'm simply in love with their designs.
***
And that, my friends, is what I'm lusting over right now. But until I figure out whatever it is that I'm supposed to be doing, settle into a new place and get back on track, I'll continue to dream...


No comments: