Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The french connection...

Today I took a quick trip to Atlanta to get this job hunt kicked into high gear. Everything went great, so fingers crossed this girl will be EMPLOYED in no time {save the comments...I know its the craziest thing to do: quit a job without another lined up. But trust me, leaps of faith are crazy like that. But their payoffs are always worth it!}.

Anyway, I met my friend for lunch at Lennox Grille and when I was walking back throught the mall to get to my car, I stopped dead in my tracks while breezing past French Connection. This unexplainable magnetic forced DRUG me in there. I'm not kidding. Their clothes this spring are TO DIE FOR!!

Wait, why haven't I see these until now? Oh yeh, probably because I've been living under a rock for 1.5 years. Well ladies, those days are O-V-E-R!! So prepare yourself for a few of my favorites that I would love to see hanging in a new closet!!

looks rather matronly in pictures, but in person, it will just bring a huge smile to your face... a PERFECT way to show off your pilates sculpted legs!!
Check out the back of this dress...

And this one...
















1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

Yes Puh-leeeeease to all. I bet you have some snazzy S&D jewels to pair with that last top.