Sunday, June 6, 2010

A four Letter word...

If you were to walk into my living room at this moment, this is EXACTLY what you would see...



And literally, that is ALL you would see. Friday night, Mom and I drove the 3.5 hour trip back to FL to pack up my place. She was gracious enough to continue packing while I was at the salon getting my hair touched up. I came back with lunch in hand and I did not even recognize where I was. Probably all the boxes piled high on each other. We worked all day and then treated ourselves to ice cream from Marble Slab {P.S. try the blackberry concoction they have...TO DIE FOR!!}.

We're back now and I am exhausted. A HUGE thank you to sweet Carol for the help. We hate moving and she's helped me with each move {and there's been A LOT of those!!}. Here's to hoing there's only one more for a while!


No comments: