Friday, June 4, 2010

Comfy Chic...

I've traded in my work attire for something a little more comfortable and practical. But who says that not working can't be cute? Want to see what it looks like in my neck of the woods?









Ok, let me just start by saying that I am NOT in the market to be spending bookoodles of money right now. In fact, its all going towards non fun things like taking the dogs to the vet {can't wait for that half a paycheck to disappear} and moving. BUT... yesterday, I popped into old faithful, I mean Old Navy and challenged myself to find something and walk out spending less than $20. That's not too big of a challenge considering their great deals, but you have to understand that I am every marketing team's DREAM. I see deals and start piling them up. And suddenly I'm spending A LOT. So yesterday, I had to restrain myself. HOWEVER, I found these incredibly comfy and cute shorts for get this...$7!! No lie. I'm pretty sure that this comfy outfit I'm sporting today will be my summer staple.
And P.S. I stumbled across two INCREDIBLE website to satisfy your fashion urges that I will be posting about soon. That sweet little necklace is from one of them, so stay tuned!






1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

Necklace source??????? Im loving it!