Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bring me back something french...

My mom called me from the airport this morning. Lucky for her and my dad, they get a pre-Christmas vacay to Aruba. And it is only tradition that the phone conversation before they board the plane, I ask her to "bring me back something French" {bonus points to whoever can name that movie!!}. Usually their island vacations translate into a new Longchamp bag for me and for Sassy and this go around, I originally asked for the expandable Weekend bag, but then realized we are weeks away from Christmas aka that will be a Christmas gift. And as much as I love my ever-growing collection of Longchamps, I know there are way too many other things I need and want a bit more than another perfect nylon foldable bag! So, Santa, if you're still shopping, here are a few things I would LOVE to find under the tree...
















3 comments:

Megan McKenzie said...

Home Alone!!! Did I just win the lions head bangles???

Sara Caldwell said...

I'm not sleeping on the hide-away bed with Fuller, if he has something to drink he'll wet the bed!
so where can i find the purse and bangels?

Sara Caldwell said...

wow, and yes i do know how to properly spell bangles