Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snazzy...

Every year, I suddenly realize that its the last week in December and I have NO NYE plans. After a boring night, I vow that the next year will be different. Well, I'm here to tell you that this year, I'm sticking to my guns. We've actually made some snazzy plans!!

This year, after a fabulous dinner, our double date will be moved to party here...
We've bought our tickets and are just in countdown mode to ring in the year at this awesome venue...enter the Park Tavern. Which happens to be the most expensive wedding reception venue in Atlanta because of its insanely gorgeous views of the Atlanta skyline.
I imagine this to be magical. So, now I have to start a hunt for a magical dress. Because no dressy jeans or casual dress outfit will do for an affair like this. I began my hunt this afternoon and I believe I've narrowed it down to the following dresses. Tell me your top picks!








1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

I like #1 & #4!
We spent New Years in Atlanta one year...I think it was 2006-2007. It's crazy there! Good thing you already have tickets! I know you'll have a ball! :)