Sunday, December 5, 2010

A few things...

Things I'm loving right now:
-Pajama Weekends {I've not moved my car since I parked it in the garage at 5:30 Friday afternoon}
-Christmas Movies
-Hot Chocolate
-Christmas Gifts arriving daily via UPS
-Dunkin Doughnuts French Vanilla Coffee
-Delicious Oranges
-cuddly dogs in my lap
-Vaseline {Baby its COLD outside}
-8 pillows and 5 layers of bedding
-piles of delicious smelling folded laundry
-An SEC Championship Win
-HUGE Magnolia Branches in the kitchen
-trying to decide which pair of uggs to get {Short, tall, crocheted, oh the choices:) }
-Candy Apple Green Nail Polish
-Moroccan Oil for a deep conditioner treatment
-Giuliana & Bill re-runs
-Success at the "no spending money" challenge I issued myself {aka "discover how far you can stretch your pantry staples 2010"}.
-Planning out the training schedule for several races I've been conned into {Yes, I said races. One of which is the Muddy Buddy. Just think...me running/biking through miles of mud against a semi-pro triathlete aka Ryan's Sister. Neat}.
-Counting down the days until our 2 week Christmas celebration begins.



No comments: