Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Lauren Conrad,

Im really getting sick and tired of you. What have you ever done? "Designed" yet ANOTHER line of jersey dresses and tops (that look cheap)? Made a huge deal about the rumored sex tape you had with that skeez Jason? LC, Im on to you. Because you took a WHOLE season of The Hills and made one of the BIGGEST publicity stunts ever! Like we didn't all know what you were up to trying to make us all turn our backs on Heidi. Please. She's just an idiot who fell for a crazy. YOU, LC, YOU are the one who turned that sex tape scandal into something way bigger than it ever would have been, had you left it alone.

But despite my frustration with you and your so called celebrity-ness, I have to put this out there. I am BEYOND sick of your hair!!!!


Seriously, we've seen this look on you since, oh, the FIRST time you were on tv. Its boring. And that long "wavy/curled" look is beyond dated. I cant stand this look on ANYONE! Why don't you branch out a little bit? You did earlier and look how cute your hair was!!
It was mature and stylish and not trying too hard. Think about it. Yeh that long ugly don't that youre sporting may be your signature, but I've seen it enough! For christmas, do the world a favor and change things up a little bit!!!
Thanks!!






Moving on from that little rant! So I guess Im due for a little catch up. This has been a very crazy week with work and still getting all the little odds and ends done that come with moving. So, wednesday night, Ryan picked up on my stress level and was oh-so-sweet and decided to make thursday night a date night.
I got excited because honestly, we dont go out...ever! Seriously. Basically already a boring married couple (minus the rings!). So when he suggested this, my mind started running wild with ideas of things we could do. Dinner, drinks, movie, shopping, walk around Lake Ella, etc. I was curious to see what he would pick.
Well Thursday as I was leaving work, a MONSOON (yes, Sarah I said Monsoon) rolled into Tallahassee. Im serious. The 2 minute drive home was miserable so I knew I wasn't getting back out in that again! I got home and the cable guy was there. So at that point I'm realizing that date night "aint happnen" (quoted from the lady at chevron).
So this is what our date night consisted of...



A three ingredient entree cooked by Ryan. He felt proud of his Chicken Parmesan. Too bad I wasn't all that impressed that he dumped spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of chicken breast and baked it. Very typical.

Ive given him a hard time about our lame date night. Because I ended up cooking all the side dishes and cleaning up. So, last night I drug him to the mall with me to start my marathon of Christmas shopping. He suffered through a long adventure in Banana Republic and one if Victorias Secret. He was miserable.
Now I have a list of 1000 things to get done by Sunday because I have to go out of town for another fundraiser this coming week, then were heading up to Montgomery to celebrate Christmas with my family. I have to buy gifts and do all that good stuff.
But when the invitation to join the Tri group for breakfast here was extended....

the list is being shoved in the corner! Sorry, theres always time for a good meal like this!!
Have a good weekend!!!




No comments: