Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I know I'm a little late getting my wish list to you. I've had quite a busy fall. With moving and starting a new job, I havent had time to be selfish and make a list of things I want and need.

Santa, I'm ashamed to say that I have had a hard time thinking of some things for you to bring me. Everything I need is quite expensive and I can't think of anything that I simply want.

So, I can give you a start. You know me fairly well. Every year, you've been good to me... a few let downs (never got that Auburn cheerleader outfit I always wished for and never told anyone about because I thought you were that magical and already knew), but nevertheless, you've been right on target.

Here are a few things you could pack in that sleigh of yours. Locations of stores for all of these items can be easily found, just ask :) !!!

Santa, you know how unruly my hair can be. And now, living in Florida (basically a swamp), I think its time I invest in a good hairdryer. Not the bo-bo kind from walmart. No sir, I want the real deal!


And because I have a boyfriend with a botomless pit for a stomach, a Publix gift card would be greatly appreciated by BOTH of us! Santa you know as well as anyone that Publix is our store...the only place I let Ryan act like a true 5 year old. Yep, I even let him skip around and dance and sing in there. In fact Santa, its kind of a tradition now. Its our thing. We know we're wierd.


You know it never hurts to dream!! Anything in this store is sure to bring a smile to my face! You know me Santa. Surprise me!!


And because you know I live in Banana Republic, a gift card would be greatly appreciated and quickly used! My co-workers will thank you too when I come in with pretty clothes!!


And again with taking care of my hair, you know I LOVE this stuff!! So keep my stocking in mind when you stock me up on this goodness.
A few more ideas:
*at LEAST 3 GUARANTEED phone dates a week with my partner in crime Sarah Mills
*magically locate for me a new hairstylist and set of doctors
*a new bed for my guest bedroom (throw in a magical clean up of all the boxes in there!)
*a weekend getaway trip to somewhere cool like Savannah or New Orleans
*more pots and pans for my sad collection
Yep, that should do it Santa, you're the best!
Love,
Rachel





No comments: