Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Soooo....I have A LOT of spare time on my hands with the rest of the week off and I've done everything so far with my apartment as far as unpacking goes. Im getting kind of ancy because I haven't had free time in I dont know how long.

So here is somewhat of a tour of my place since I moved too far for most to pop in and visit!!

**I still don't get blogger very well, so I apologize for the randomness of the order of the pictures!

Ok so we will start in my room. I've always loved this dresser. It was my mom's growing up and I have had it for many years now! Seems like a lot of my furniture, well mostly all of it, is from my college days. Sadly, I won't be buying any replacements soon because as much fun as the non-profit world is, the paychecks dont allow for an extravagant lifestyle!

One side of my closet. The only reason I posted this was to show that I have NOT organized this to the OCD extreme I've kept my closets for the past 15 years of my life. I actually let mom hange everything up and havent touched it since. I'm sure there is a 2 am adventure coming soon where I wake up and HAVE to get this thing in shape!


HAHA and here's Sarah asleep on the couch. I would have taken a picture of the couch but she's sick and passed out.

A tribute to tack verticle blinds. I HATE these things! But they're too much of a pain to try to replace!



And this guy, he was my biggest impulse purchase I've ever made, except for the $800 flight for Ryan to Aruba...Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Ryan.




A shot from the kitchen into the living room. I dont know if you can tell but I have vaulted ceilings. I love these...takes me back to my Ross Park days!






And a random shot of the stove. You can tell I'm very bored Im sure!




My desk. And yes, this is my desk from 2nd grade. She's quite the trooper. I want to save it for when I have kids one day and I just pray she doesnt completely fall apart!








The fireplace that will probably never get used. I sent Ryan a text the other day while i was at work telling him I wanted to build a fire that night...no response. Later that night he suggested it, as if it were his brilliant idea. Too bad I don't have tools for it, I responded. And then he said, "I could make do I'm sure."
Right.



I LOVE this thing! It holds all my earrings...none of which are ever worn. I stay on the phone all day at work and big heavy earrings are just not practical these days for me!


Back to my room. The sad little old tv that needs to be replaced asap! Eww and old tv? Not a flatscreen or plasma?? GROSS!!
Just Kidding.
Kinda.

My bed.
Im just now realizing how boring my room is.

Some of the master bath.
Sorry, the other bathroom is just not presentable!

And there you have it, my place. Kinda sad now that I pay attention. A lot of hand me downs and college purchases.

No comments: