Saturday, December 6, 2008

Progress has been made.

Everything has been moved.

BUT...

Its all piled in boxes ALL throughout my apartment.

Every time I've moved in the past, I would get everything moved in and then stay up all night until everything was put away.

Yeh....this doesn't really work when you move 3.5 hrs away and there are only two people moving a TON of stuff.

Bless his heart, Ryan was such a trooper.

When I was getting tired and cranky, he kept on working and sweetly motivating me to keep going.

I am so lucky to have him!!

So we stayed up until around midnight and said, ENOUGH!

Slowly but surely I am getting stuff put up. There is A LOT more to do though!

Im sneaking in a break while Ryan goes to get our Starbucks.

And can I just brag about how sweet the location of my apartment is!!
Literally a half mile from my office, Starbucks, Publix, Moes and TCBY!!!! Be very jealous!
And not too far is a Fresh Market, Target, Walmart.
AWESOME!

Today's plan:
Mom is coming to help out, so I hope we get ALL the apartment FINISHED!

And then tomorrow:
CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPPING with Ryan, Heidi and Jamey!!!! And can I just add in here that I am beyond pumped about this!!!

Ok, back to work! Have a good Saturday!!

Oh yeh, one more thing...CHOMP CHOMP...WAR DAMN GATORS!!!
Im pulling for the other set of orange and blue to DEMOLISH bama in the SEC championship!!

No comments: