Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Dear Joes Jeans,

You will soon get a phone call from me but in the meantime, you should know I am extremely perterbed with you! I FINALLY found the most perfect pair of jeans and you make them! I loved those things and was amazed everytime I wore them how good they made me feel. And then on the WORST night possible, Valentines Night, I sat down and a HUGE hole ripped on the leg. I know what you're thinking. Ummm maybe you've put on a few pounds missy. Ahh to the contrare my friend. I actually have lost weight since purchasing these and they are a little bit too big. AND to prove this, the fabric tore, not along the seam. I'm not done proving my point. In fact my sister had the exact pair and hers did the same thing. And if that isnt enough I heard a guy say his did the same too! What's up with this? I've worked with designer denim for YEARS. I understand buying quality denim because it fits and looks better and quite frankly should last a long time! I've had one pair of James jeans for over 5 years and NO sign of wear and tear to be seen. Yet, I bought yours in October and they lasted less than 6 months. So, prepare you Customer Service Reps. They will be hearing from me and I will not give up until a new pair is sent in the mail. Seriously. Its ridiculous!

Angry customer,

Rachel Machen

No comments: