Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've been quite the busy girl with work so I haven't had too much of a social life recently. Thus the lack of new pictures. BUT...last weekend I had a little retail therapy and finally was able to get Ry to hang window treatments and a few other things. Now my house is starting to look like a home...slowly but surely! My parents are coming to visit us this weekend and I really wanted to get the place looking like I actually live in it! My schedule is so hectic these days that the amount of time I'm actually awake in my house is so minimal its almost not worth even decorating. ALMOST! But I was able to score a bunch of really cool pieces that have added a lot of character to the house. Pictures are on the way...I promise!

On a different note... probably my favorite blog to read is Resolved2worship. There is a link to the right so definitely look at it! This woman is a miracle in itself! She has 6 kids, 1 on the way and homeschools all of them with a photography business on the side. Her pictures are truly amazing and I love when she updates her blog. Not only for the pictures, but for what she has to say. The intensity of her dedication to Christ is remarkable! They recently moved into what used to be a realty company office and have transformed it into a home for their family. I've included some of my favorite pictures, but she has more on her site, so check it out!!

I have a little envy of her and would love to sit and talk with her and pick her brain. This woman is VERY resourceful. She renovated this place on a SUPER strict budget and I think its magazine worthy at this point!





Prepare yourself. This is the before of the kitchen.


And the after.















Hope you all are having a good week! It sure is flying by so quickly! When did it become mid February?





No comments: