Saturday, February 7, 2009

So theres this thing going around facebook where you have to write 25 random facts about yourself. I usually hate those things, but it is actually very interesting to read!! Here are some of mine...and I'll add a few more!

1. In life I believe there are alot of times when you can either laugh or cry...I always choose to laugh

2. My sister is my best friend in the world and shes probably making fun of me for doing this right now.

3. All of my friends are scattered all over the US and I miss each one terribly!

4. My phone is my lifeline.

5. I actually have two cell phones because Tallahassee has bad reception in a lot of places.

6. I used to think I knew what Love is...until I met Ryan. Now I cant imagine life without him.

7. I lived in Alabama all of my life until 2 months ago when I moved to Florida.

8. I desperately miss the South and cannot wait to live there again one day!

9. I'm extremely OCD. My house and office MUST be perfectly organized.

10. If I could, I would wear my Uggs year round. They're terribly ugly, but terribly comfy!!

11. My dog Madison is my first child and I will always stick to that.

12. I love where I am in my career right now. Event planning is extremely challenging, but I love the rush!

13. One day I think I may want to own my own event planning company.

14. I want children but I dont think I could ever completely give up my career.

15. I love reading other people's blogs...especially photography blogs.

16. Its my secret dream to learn how to take cool pictures and one day do it as a side job, just for fun.

17. My dream vacation is to go back to Europe. Ryan and I have already decided we're going to Switzerland for our honeymoon.

18. I am very non-confrontational. I've lost friends because of this.

19. I am extremely girly...I love manicures and pedicures and shopping.

20. I could sit in Books A Million for hours reading magazines

21. I'm fluent in Spanish but never use it. I do have a tendency to dream in spanish and speak to myself in spanish while I'm trying to get something done.

22. I've always admired my dad for being such a handy man...its HIGH up on my list of qualities I looked for in a man.

23. I hated every minute of school. I would rather work 10 hours a day than be in college.

24. Whenever I see a car with an Auburn sticker, I get really excited. Its a rarity down here. And its true what they say about Auburn, its a family and you will only truly understand it when you experience it for yourself.

25. I believe that happiness is a choice.

26. You will never catch me without the following items: At least one cell phone, both yurman bracelets, my watch and both rings.

27. One of favorite things to do is walk on the beach at night. The first weekend we went to Destin, Ryan surprised me one night and took me to the beach. It is probably my favorite memory of us!!

28. I love taking Madison to Ryan's house so that she gets to be a dog. She's in absolute heaven because they have 50 acres and she can just run till she drops!

29. I eat more cereal than anyone should even consider. Its usually what I have for dinner!

30. One day I hope to have a house just like the LA house in The Holiday.

31. I could watch Will and Grace for hours.

32. I love going grocery shopping. For some reason it makes me feel super domesticated.

33. I am always on the hunt for a new perfume. I actually found one this week at Anthropologie that takes me back to the 7th grade GAP perfume days...remember the scent, Grass??

34. I HATE overhead lighting. I believe in lamps...lots of them.

35. I DESPISE carnations. The first flower bouquet Ryan brought me had carnations in them but he had yet to be warned. I pretended to love them when deep down I gagged. I reminded him this morning so they better not show up for Valentines Day!

36. Speaking of Valentines Day. We will be spending a romantic evening with........my parents. They're coming in town next weekend. Hey when you live this far away, you take what you can get!

37.My mom has lost it with Lexie. She is scheduling play dates for the dog. Literally...she has one set up with another yorkie in the neighborhood next week. Maybe Murphy and Lexie will hit it off!

38. My sister and I have a voice we talk to each other with. Nobody else can do it and it annoys the mess out of our brother. Ryan has learned to ignore it.

39. When riding in the car, my sister and I love to blast the music and pretend to play whatever instrument is playing...another thing Ryan has learned to ignore.

40. I give code names to basically everyone I know. To name a few: Buffet, Fire, Senior, Deck, Carlos, Don, Sandy, Awesome, Bags, Fiskars.

No comments: