Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its Wednesday and its been quite the eventful week already! Monday night, Ryan and I went to dinner and we were leaving in seperate cars. I'm leaving the parking lot and I heard this LOUD noise. I felt my car jolt, and my immediate thought was, "Oh crap I hit the curb again." And then I look in my rearview mirror only to find a 1994 Ford tempo...turquoise/green...on my bumper. I'm FUMING now. I get out and the moor-on was just sitting there starring at me. Um, mam, please move your car into a space while we wait on the police. I called Ryan to come back and help (Having a man now, I've become so helpless :)...at least I act like it!). While I was waiting the girl starts crying, saying, "Please don't call the cops, you cant see any damage." While she was somewhat true, I know the reality of these things and if there was something wrong with the frame because of that, I would need a police report! "Ummmmmmmmmmm I'm sorry, you hit my car, I'm calling the cops!!" She starts balling and I for one second felt bad...only to remember she backed right into my car. She starts the begging and I'm getting angrier by the second! Ryan gets here and we're waiting on the cops and all she can say is, "I don't have time for this." Yeh, well, neither do I sweetie, but TOO BAD! I started getting suspicious at this point. Turns out she has no insurance and now she has to pay for all of my damages...on top of her hefty ticket for no insurance! SO SORRY! While you're working an extra shift at McDonalds, I'll be soaking up some sun in Aruba and my car will be in the shop!

THEN...that night Madison woke me up at 2 am wheezing. Scared me to death. She was shaking. This has happened before so I know what it is. She actually has asthma believe it or not. So I had to get her some childrens benadryl and now shes fine!!!


And now I'm just trying to wind up another week before we head to Destin again for Ryan's half marathon this weekend. He will be running in this cute little town!!

Seaside...everyone loves it! I hope to have a house here one day! I'll be taking the little Maddie girl with me while we cheer Ry on and then I'll head to the shops for an hour or so while we wait!

No comments: