Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On the Table...

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm in pure re-decorating mode. I'm guessin it came about from finally embracing the fact that my place still had that "hey I just moved in look." Currently, I've tackled the living room. I still actually NEED a new coffee table, but my tastes change quite frequently, so I'm not in commital mode...yet.

So I've semi-narrowed it down. While on the hunt for the coffee table, I may or may not have added a few other tables to my wish list...








1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

I'll give you my 2 cents even though no one asked! I like numero uno big time! the nesting tables dont look as good in person unless you go for the darker wood because the birch look is pretty fake looking but they are great looking other than that. numero tres, not my fav.