Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Up and Running...

Once again, Blogger is annoying me with its opposite picture loader. I don't have the patience to change it, so we will just go in reverse order for this one!!

So, guess what! I'm FINALLY up and running with cable and internet in my house. Everyone has thought I'm neurotic for going all summer without it, but honestly, I've really enjoyed it. But for those of you who depend on reading entertainment {aka my pathetic-ness if that is a word at all}, I'm BACK!!!

Ok, so last weekend, we took and impromptu trip back to Auburn to visit one of my best friends in the world and her incredibly adorable little boy, John Wells. Feast your eyes on this cuteness...

When Jenny said that her mother in law was in town to keep John Wells, I knew it was time to get in the car and drive the 1hr 20 min to get to Auburn for a night out with my partner in crime. It was all innocent fun. I felt old. That's that. But I had so much fun and probably lost 5 lbs from the non-stop laughter. Thank goodness I brought my camera to capture some of the funniest things EVER.


SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!! Wait, when did this happen? My last time I partied in Auburn, we did not wake up at 8 am the next morning with coffee and we DEFINITELY did not have mommy/baby time while we re-told stories!! I believe this has become one of my favorite pictures. I'm not going to lie, I REALLY liked the baby in the mix. Like, REALLY liked it.

{Sidenote: Why does this happen?? I know its a natural thing for women my age to want babies, but still. Give me 2 seconds with a baby and I'm obsessing. Seriously. Well, it will continue to be an obsession, at least for several years}



Stay tuned, I've got a list a mile long for ideas for this thing!!!


1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

welcome back friend! how come you never drive an extra 45 minutes and come and party with me. i'm still fun you know!