Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zeeeee...

I was quite tempted to just show these goodies without giving the source. I'm selfish, I admit. I want them all for myself. BUT I love all of you guys, so I'll be generous and share. The following lovelies are from Z Gallerie. Judge me all you want. Some are a little bit out there, but I'm not scared!! I just post what I like!

How cute are these salt and pepper birds???


Duvet cover folded at the end of the bed? Yes please!!

Does this even need an explanation?
Pure heaven.

D.Y.I.N.G.!!!



Too stinking cute!!






















Just to see who is paying attention. But I do like it in a VERY wierd way. Not a chance would it land on my walls. Okay, maybe a small one.




Channeling my obsession Don Draper.








Because you can't have enough table/seating for company!!








1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

love it all...except for maybe that animal head thing! ;)
Hope you're doing well!!
Hugs!