Thursday, July 23, 2009

And P.S. ......

This makes me happy too!!


For all you rock purists out there, forget it. Just ignore this. Its techno but REALLY cool! So if you like music thats a smidge on the different side, like say Postal Service, check this out!! A few days ago, I called up my music friend and said, "please make me a new cd." And she delivered!! One with all kinds of new music goodness!! One song (Not by Owl City), just absolutely broke me. I've probably listened to it OVER AND OVER 45 times. I'm a lyrics freak. I will find songs that match my situation at hand and just become enamored. Yall I'm sorry, but I'm weird. I wish I knew the name of the band, because if I did, I would be doing some MAJOR downloading. Probably a good thing for my wallet:)
Oh Crap. I just googled the song and found it AND the band. Here ya GO!!
"No One's Gonna Love You"- Band of Horses
It's looking like a limb torn off
Or altogether just taken apart
We're reeling through an endless fall
We are the ever-living ghost of what once was
But no one is ever gonna love you more than I do"
Ok enough of this mess...gotta go work on Sassy's bday gift:)

No comments: