Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey, look at my closet! HAHA yeh right, like I would have that much space for just spaghetti strap dresses and quite honestly, like I could afford that many sphagetti strap dresses! Well, I came across this picture and thought to myself, "there's someone else out there who is as ridiculously OCD with her closet, just like me." Sad thing is, if you were to look into mine right now, you'ld see a lot of empy hangers because I just can't get motivated to keep tidy these days. I think the Summer Blues have set in. And I'm scared they're here to stay!! I would much rather sit on my porch after work and talk with friends. I'ld much rather take my dogs on a walk after work because, lets be honest, they've been couped up in the house all day long. SO many things I would rather do than be productive. This probably stems from the fact that I don't have the opportunity to slack off at all at work. I have to be 100% every day. So when I get home, I want to put on my "college uniform" (aka shorts and a tshirt) and just chill out!!

Nothing new happening around here. Just the same old same old. Sorry I wasn't too entertaining this time. I'll try to do better next time!! :)

No comments: