Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hope you all have a fun and restful holiday weekend. We spent some time on the road and headed "up north" to Mom and Dad's lakehouse Thursday night after work. Actually, we stayed in Montgomery Thursday night and got up to the lake on Friday. Mom and I headed over to the Farmers market Friday morning where I picked up a new Shrimp Plant for the coffee table (**which almost bit the dust on the ride home today....hopefully I can nurse it back to health).

We had a nice relaxing weekend at the lake with lots of good food! I can't really remember a 4th of July spent any other way to be honest!!

Ryan and I loaded up the dogs after lunch today and hit the road for our 5 hour ride back home. A few pit stops along the way and we're back with a new Dryer to complete my laundry room.
AHHHH the little things in life!!

Ill leave you with some pretty summer pictures I stumbled across this weekend.

ENJOY!

No comments: