Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I feel like a broken record here, but life couldn't get much busier than it is now! I had a regional meeting in Ocala, FL on Monday. Had to meet the bosses at the office at 7:30 am and didn't get home until 9 pm. LONG day needless to say. And today wasn't much easier. Had to help train another office in our region on a few things so I went 80 mph ALL day....looked at my watch and it was 5:30. No lie.


I could have stayed another 3 hours AT LEAST but I opted to spend some special time with a cute boy at home :) .
We headed over to an old favorite of ours:
Ted's Mondana Grill! It was DELICIOUS!! Best hamburger I've ever had!!
And now i'm parked on the couch, in a trance listening to Eddie Ross's podcast with The Skirted Roundtable. Something very intoxicating about this guy...probably because he was once a Martha Stewart man. And we all know how I love Martha's style (despite her ethical problems).
Whatever, all that aside, its pretty interesting and I've become an even BIGGER fan!!
Speaking of being a big fan...



How awesome would it be to look out your breakfast room window and see that?? I mean seriously!! Its hot here and I could make great use of that space. I'm just saying.

And I'll say one more thing. I saw this picture on some decorating blog (surprise surprise) and fell in love. It will be years before the dream home becomes mine, but I can tell you this: when that day comes, I'm going to have LOTS and LOTS of ideas ready to put in action!!
That being said, I'm tired and I've got two little puppies begging for attention. See you soon:)







No comments: