Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Talked to a man at the Weather Center yesterday for work and had a nice little chit chat about how STINKIN HOT it is here!! No lie, we're in triple digits by around 9:30 am every day down here! Guess that's what I get for moving to swampland!! I don't even want to know what my power bill will be like the next few months. SHOOT ME!

All this heat has me dreaming of a nice vacation home. Key word: Dreaming! Thinking of a home with INCREDIBLE airconditioning. So cool you want to wrap up in soft blankets while curled up on the couch. Where everything feels fresh and clean and there's a constant breeze outside. Alright...time to wake up now! But seriously, this morning, as I was doing my usual morning routine (coffee and blogs), I stumbled across this goldmine: http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/. And oh did she deliver the good stuff!!

Master bedroom with a bed you just want to run and jump on!!

Could this guest bathroom be anymore inviting? I think not.

And the guest bedroom is awesome too! I really like that table with the 2 lamps.


Totally diging this setup. Love the seagrass rug, love the color of that distressed dresser and LOVE LOVE LOVE those lamps!






So, I'll keep dreaming.
UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: After dinner, Ryan turned on the tv when I was in the other room cleaning. I came back to the beginning of The Devil Wears Prada on the TV. Yall, I don't know how to say this better, but....I'm pretty much sold on this one:)


No comments: