Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm afraid my life isn't too exciting and the only pictures I take are of my dogs. Its been brought to my attention, but until something more thrilling happens, you can count on a few snapshots of these cuties every now and then!!


Here's my little man who is just the cutest little guy in the world!!

And meet Paisley. Ryan and I went to get bagels at a local bagel shop and people always bring their dogs with them and eat outside. We took Madison and Hudson and made a new friend. Paisley is a Carin Terrier (the Toto Dog) and she was JUST like Madison!!!
Here they are trying to figure out each other.
After breakfast, we went to the FSU vs Arkansas baseball game. Can't say I enjoyed it too much. We were in the suffocating heat and I got one sweet tan line from it. But Ryan loved it so I just prayed for rain the whole time...didnt happen:(
This weekend flew by and I am definitely NOT ready for work again!!
Yesterday, Ryan and I took a little adventure to Home Depot where we bought some plants. Its amazing what a few plants can do to make a place feel like a home.
Mom's coming to stay this weekend, so I spent quite some time last night CLEANING!! Now, I just need to somehow keep it clean for the week. Ryan is a tosser, like most men. He comes over and just tosses his shoes here, his wallet there, leaves dishes everywhere, etc. So I'm constantly coming behind him and straightening up. Now I understand why mom was always frustrated with us kids!!
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: