Monday, June 22, 2009

Trying to gear up for one SUPER BUSY week!! So, I'm doing my usual morning routine (coffee, bagel, and blogs) to get me going. There's something really therapeutic about waking up in the morning and checking out all the blogs I follow and occasionally E! Online while I sip my morning coffee. Hey, I never claimed to be profound. I know its a vain ritual. But it feels oh-so-good!
Speaking of bagels...last night after our weekly grocery shopping trip, Ryan and I went to the bagel shop to get bagels for the week. We LOVE them and know how bad they are for us, but whatever! So I went in around 6pm (they close at 7pm) and told the guy to get ready because I had quite the order for him. I ordered a bakers dozen (3 plain, 3 everything, 3 blueberry, 3 sesame seed and 1 Cinnamon sugar for kicks and giggles). I was expecting to pay the usual $7.50 when the oh-so-generous manager said, "You know what, its the end of the day and these have been sitting out all day, so you can have these for the price of a half dozen." Yall, I was pumped. Every time I snag a deal, whether its ALOT of money or just $3.25, I love it!! So I believe I will incorporate this little trick into my weekly routine. For any of you out there who stock your freezer with bagels like we do, you may want to try it. You never know!!!

No comments: