Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another lazy Saturday morning here, doing nothing but sipping on my coffee and browsing my favorite blogs. I keep telling myself to get up and go to the bagel shop but I keep finding all these pretty things I'm dying to share with you!! That and I've also been working on the layout of my blog. Believe it or not, its actually complicated to make things exactly the way you want them. And so, I've been playing with the "edit HTML" section. Yes, you read correctly, I'm editing HTML. Next step: figure out how to enlarge pictures. I read about it this morning, which sparked my curiosity. So bare with me, hopefully soon I'll get things the way I want!

Anywho, I've got the balcony door open and the pups are running in and out. Its pretty outside, and I just cant help but be glad its SUMMER!!! So, with that in mind, I'll leave you with some bright and cheery rooms to drool over. Happy Weekend!!




And I cant help but salivate over this room. I like the his and her aspect. This is definitely something that we will need in a house one day. "This is mine and this is yours" usually works best for us!! Basically, you keep your junk over there and mine stays here!!


No comments: