Thursday, June 4, 2009

WARNING: this one is gonna be somewhat about the dogs for your poo-poo'ers out there who have their comments :)

So, Tuesday and Wednesday, I was down in Orlando for a divisional meeting. Don't be jealous, all I saw was the airport...literally. We stayed in the Hyatt INSIDE the airport (not too shabby) and didnt go outside the whole time. So no Disney fun for me, at least this time! But all the while, Ryan helped and took care of the two pupsters. Yesterday, he was also keeping his sister's dog, Wyatt, and so when I came to pick up Madison and Hudson, I took a few shots at the zoo aka Ryan's house.

All three kids hanging out in Wyatt's portable crate. This thing is AWESOME...hint hint!!!
Little man gets jealous of any other dog getting attention from his daddy!

And look, its Ceasar Milan. (Yes, from here on till probably December, most pictures of Ryan will be of him shirtless. Not to my liking of course. But the kid is a sweat-er so in the summertime, I just give up that battle!)


No comments: