Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So today has been H-E-C-T-I-C!! But I have to say that I am truly blessed to have a VERY patient boyfriend who is more than helpful whenever I need him. We are short-staffed at the office and about to have one of our biggest fundraisers of the year this Thursday. Needless to say, its CRAZY around there and we need every spare hand we can find! Well, sweet Ryan decided to volunteer his time off today with MDA and went to WORK for us. Doing all kinds of things: computer work, moving heavy boxes, etc. It was nice to have him there. Every now and then, I'ld peak my head out and check on him and the diligence in his eyes was TO DIE FOR!!

I'm pooped, of course, so the thought of cooking just repulsed me. He left a few minutes early and I came home to this...

Ladies, he's off the market!!! He cooks, he cleans AND he is happy to help out an office of 6 SUPER stressed, hormonal, tired woman out for the afternoon!

Please be jealous! :)

Now he's enjoying his mega taco he made and zoned out to ESPN. Hey, I gotta give it to him...he earned it!!

No comments: