Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well Happy Thursday Kiddos!! That's right...we're almost there...FRIDAY!! I came across this picture a few weeks ago and have been saving it for when I needed to share a pick-me-up. If this doesn't do it for you, I dont know what will. Besides, its only the BEST color combination invented to man!!



So I keep trying to tell myself to just go a few more days and it will be the weekend. But unfortunately, I won't be getting much R&R this time around. Early Saturday morning, Ryan and I are packing up the pups and heading over to Pensacola for work. I've gotta get there early in the morning (keep in mind its 3 hours from here:( ), and stay in the balmy heat all day long. We'll spend the night then head back Sunday. Probably stop in Ft. Walton to wish Mr. Nelson a Happy Father's Day.

Sometimes I really start wondering if my life is always going to be work focused. I came across these pictures and really started to panic.


Because I can TOTALLY see my life looking exactly like this! In fact, it already does, just minus the poopsters. I work 9-5 then usually stay up at the office till around 6 or 6:30 doing more work. Then, as if that weren't enough, I bring it home to do while watching TV with the Mister. These pictures are actually funny to me, although they've kinda got me scared!!




I can't imagine wearing heels that high, but you just never know!!! OK OK, so lets be honest, I'll never be Mila Jovovich (spelling??) and never have Chris Noth for a husband (hey a girl can dream right??), but still.

Keep going guys...we're almost to FRIDAY!!!

No comments: