Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm up early this Saturday morning. Probably because we have 2 special guests here and the 2 kiddos couldn't sleep to save their lives...they're just too excited!! Gramama (mom) and Lexington are here for the weekend to visit !! Everyone's running around and its only 7:26. Its ok though...my days of sleeping in are long gone.

We've got a day planned!! Mom was a good house guest and came bearing gifts...a beautiful hibiscus plant for the deck, so we're going on a search for a pretty pot to put it in. While we're in Lowes, we're looking for a washing machine. Yes, I haven't had one all this time. Pretty sweet, I know! And then, we're heading up to Thomasville, GA to shop in all their quaint little stores. I was up there a few months ago with our last lockup and briefly got to pop in a few stores. I've been dying to get back and I know Mom will like them too!!

One last thing. Last night, Ryan surprised me and took me on the sweetest little date. We got sandwiches and loaded up the pupsters and headed over to Lake Ella Park for a picnic. So sweet. Madison chased EVERY duck there. Hudson just loved being noticed. I guess I forget how little he is (all 3.9 lbs of him) so when someone says, "oh he's so little and cute!!" I just dont really pay much attention.

I tried to take some pictures and only came up with these.
These just absolutely melt my heart!!


HAPPY WEEKEND!!

No comments: