Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I just whipped out my camera to upload some new pictures. And then I quickly realized my pictures are all under one of 3 categories: work, ryan, or dogs. Seriously! I've gotta learn to allow myself in the shots sometimes. Im a camera phob...dont like to see the end result of pictures since I am oh-so-unphotogenic!!

Anyway. I'll leave you with two that make me smile BIG TIME!

You know, before we got Hudson, Ryan was very anti-little dog. Madison was about as small as he would go. He would say, "I don't know what to do with a little dog." But as you can see, the little man has melted his heart. But don't be fooled, he and Madison are best of buds. They stick together most of the time and little man stays with me. It works.

And this one just makes me laugh. Basically this is just an excuse for Ryan to get to be a little boy and play with fire. One night last week, he randomly decided to burn some leftover wood from work. The night went something like this: cook dinner, cleanup, Ryan: "I think I want to go burn something." Seriously!


No comments: