Sunday, May 31, 2009


How awesome would it be to live here!! Just thought I'ld throw that bit of randomness in there for kicks and giggles.
It seems like I always write a post on Sunday afternoon, so I'll continue the tradition. Life's been a little crazy around here this week. Bringing home the little man has been an adventure. He is full of life and energy and a perfect match for my little Madison. They've had a blast this week chasing each other. And I've had my hands full with housetraining little Hudson. OK OK I REFUSE to go on and on about my dogs. Hey let's be honest. I dont have kids...so I don't have much else to report!!
Ok, I'll try. So, we've really gotten into cooking around here. Yesterday we went wild in Walmart's grocery section. Yes, I said Walmart. Here's my take on Walmart groceries. I'll shop for everything but their meat. For a long time, I've had this disgust/fear of buying food from Walmart. I hate the place. I hate everything it stands for. But I love their buying power, aka their LOW prices. We loaded up the cart BIG time and should be set on food for a WHILE now. The amount we saved was absolutely ridiculous! Sorry Publix...I still love you but I've gotta do what's best for the checking account!!
Sorry for the boring/short post. Little man has an obsession with my computer making it quite a challenge to type ANYTHING!!

No comments: