Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm back home!! And wouldn't it be great to walk through a door like that, all cute with flowers in hand? I digress.

We had a whirlwhind weekend, spent mostly on the road visiting BOTH families. Got up really early Saturday morning to go to Panama City (**EEEEWWW) to visit Ryan's parents. They were staying there with Jamey and Heidi for Jamey's half iron man Triathalon. Stayed for a bit and chatted by the pool then packed up again and headed to Montgomery. What I haven't mentioned is how we had NO airconditioning the ride to Montgomery. And it was blazing hot. I've got to get my car in the shop ASAP!!

Saturday night, we went with Mom and Dad to Crockmiers and had a really nice dinner. For all you Montgomery kids out there, you'll appreciate this. We were surrounded by a sea of 9th graders about to go to MCC. Brought back fun memories!!

And then yesterday, we did the usual church with mom and grilled out for lunch. I haven't eaten this well in a while! Steak, shrimp, scallops, chicken piccata, croissant rolls from Edgars. YUMM!!

Heading into another busy week today. I'll be traveling today and tomorrow. Albany, GA today and Pensacola tomorrow. Makes me tired thinking about it.

OH YEH...one more thing. This weekend mom and dad put the offer on the table to buy me another dog. Madison needs a playmate badly! And since they kept my sweet little Lexington, they felt it right to buy her replacement. SOOOOOOOOOOO....I'm in the market again!! Let me know if you hear of any yorkies (preferrably not puppies) who need a home!

No comments: