Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ok guys, I promised new pictures and today, I WILL deliver! This past weekend was a GREAT birthday weekend spent at my parents' lakehouse. Ryan and I left straight after work Friday and got up there around 10:30. We were POOPED and went to bed very soon. The whole weekend, it rained but that was A-OK!! It was really nice to just RELAX. Something Ryan and I have forgotten how to do!!

Here's me telling Madison we're heading up to the lake. Of course she got excited and gave me some kisses. Plus, I just wanted to show this picture because I dyed my hair DARK a few weeks ago and havent put up any pictures!!

And here's a pic of the AMAZING strawberry pie Mom made for my birthday. It was delicious...even Ryan ate it and he doesn't like sweets.

To some of you, this looks like 2 men just grilling hamburgers. But for those of you who know my dad, his grill is his pride and joy. To be able to use it is HUGE! Kinda cute :)


These 2 guys had a blast doing the manly things. Grilling, fixing the jetski's, etc. At one point, I looked out the window and saw them on the roof cleaning gutters.



I love this one. Mom woke us up SUPER early Sunday to go to Church in the Pines. Here's what Ry thought of that!




And here's our sweet little family!!




And of course a shot of the precious little Lexington, who was THRILLED to see her big sister and old mom!





AND..................
One more surprise!






Meet Hudson! He's a 5 month old yorkie weighing in right at 3.9 lbs. He's the sweetest little man in the world and he is just LOVING his new family! (**Please excuse the hair...hes getting groomed tomorrow!!)







I'm gonna have to say turning 25 wasn't too shabby!!!





No comments: