Sunday, May 3, 2009

This one will be a picture-less post. For those of you who don't like to read, catch ya next time!

I feel like a broken record here, but it was another busy week. Worked A LOT, cleaned, ate and slept. Can't say I did much more than that until this weekend. Friday night, a few of us ladies from work went over to Po'Boys for a few drinks. Had a BLAST with them...learned some insider information...always fun. Then, we headed out to the one and only Chez Pierre (spot where Ryan and I met) and had drinks while we listened to a really fun band. There were TONS AND TONS of people out, probably because it was graduation weekend. I didn't care though, I needed to chill out after this week!

And then yesterday, I had to work a few hours with the firefighters. Afterwards, LA and I headed over to Old Navy where I stocked up on a bunch of basics. Yall, I just can't get enough of those these days. Seriously, I live in cute chino pants and solid tees with fun jewelry. Our office is super relaxed, so a dress is really out of the question unless I have a meeting with a sponsor.

And today, I've been a busy bee. We went to church this morning, then to brunch at the cutest little cafe. And then I came home to CLEAN!!! My guest room is what I like to call a work in progress. Basically, the closets were packed full of storage boxes that I haven't gone through. Today, I went through ALL of it and threw out a lot. Sarah's moving into her first apartment and I have lots of things I don't want anymore (too young for my tastes now) that she might like. So, Ill take those to her. And now, the closests are all organized!!

As always, Ry's at his Sunday basketball game. I'll probably head out the door to Books a Million in a bit.

Nothing else to report!!

No comments: