Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well, I promised a post with some pictures, and while they aren't mine, I'm sure its better than me recapping you on my daily life aka work.

I came across a blog I've been a fan of but for some reason, haven't visited in a while. Quickly, I was reminded what a little gem this one is. Elements of Style is a GOLDMINE for all you ladies out there who like to look at pretty homes. And as an added bonus, she inserts some fashion in there every now and then. To be honest, I love her style and she just posts some BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

For starters, this caught my eye...
I think its the water down here, because I cannot get enough of the relaxed casual look just like this. I used to get all dressed up for work. NO mam, not anymore. I just wish I could wear these shorts! Good news is, this outfit is from Ann Taylor Loft which means even those of you on a budget can afford it. I looked at the website...tons of other cute things too. Basically JCrew on a budget. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

And then I found a few things to show that I like that she has of the million beautiful things on her blog. This sink, for example. Loving the dark wood. Loving the mirrors and ESPECIALLY loving the seperate his and her sinks with a semi-divider. Enough to say, keep your junk on your side and I'll keep mine over here.


And I am BEYOND obsessed with this kitchen sink. Cannot even explain to you how much this sucker melted my heart! One day....one day!

I saw these on another blog this morning. This girl on Etsy is quite the popular lady. While i'm outgrowing all of the cutesy fabrics, I still like these for a punch of color. And for $20, I'll take 2. I'll get a link to her site soon for you.



And Loving this dining room. Big massive table with pretty white chairs and the special chair at the head of the table.




And this is too fun to pass up. I really want a fun office that is functional. Currently, my desk is in the guest room and gets used, oh NEVER. I want an inviting room and if i had an office this cute, i could guarantee you that my laptop wouldn't be permanantly parked on the coffee table in the living room....guaranteed.






And one last thing before I head back to work. This sure would be nice to sleep in and take a nap today. I'm dragging today. Just an hour and I would be good!
Happy Wednesday!!


No comments: