Thursday, May 7, 2009




So Blogger hasnt been working with me the past few days. I tried yesterday to post something fun and ended up with only a picture.

ANYWAY...

For those of you looking for something to take up a lot of your time you spend bored (yeh right...I don't know anyone with this kind of time except my sister who's in between semesters now), go to www.polyvore.com.

I had seen these collages on other blogs and wondered how to make them. Well girls, its very easy. Basically any item you can imagine is in their HUGE library. Just click on the search bar and off you go!!

Yesterday, I was dreaming of a beach vacation, even just a weekend getaway. Which explains the theme. I wish I could make the picture larger, but I'm working on it!

Oh is it Friday yet? I spoke too soon the other day when I said the weeks are flying by. Not so much right now.

No comments: