Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I only have a few minutes before I have to start getting ready for work, so I'll make this one semi-quick.

Last night, I went out for margaritas with some girls from work to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. I don't know what it is about this holiday, but I LOVE it! Maybe its because I love the Spanish/Latin culture, or maybe its because you can get the EXTRA LARGE margaritas for $3.99! Whatever it is, I'm loving it!

I've been somewhat obsessed with blog stalking this week. Probably because EVERYONE has fun things going on, like precious new babies, moving into new homes, new puppies. And I have to admit, I've been getting a little bit jealous. I want something fun and exciting to blog about! But I guess I need to be patient. I've come a LOOOOONG way since this time last year and I'm excited to see what life has in store for me in the next.

Ok enough of the cheesy mess. maybe next time there will be something more entertaining to report.

No comments: