Sunday, May 17, 2009

My internet has been a little shaky this week, so hence the lack of blog posts. BUT, I can honestly say, I don't have much to report, so you havent missed much at all. Last week, I did stay busy, but that's a relative term with my job. Monday, I was in south Georgia working and then Tuesday and Wednesday I was in Pensacola and Destin....working :(

I will have to admit that I've gotten a little bit jaded from living in Florida. I see the beach at least every month if not more. And I never thought I would say this, but I dont have that excitement about putting my toes in the sand anymore. BUT when I see the water for the first time, I always melt!!

Pensacola is quite charming, I must admit. I've never been there and unfortunately didn't get to stay and see the sites, but from what I did see, I want to go back. AND I am...June 21 and 22 I'll be working/making a weekend of it. Hey, when life gives you lemons...

This weekend, we went up to a friend's lakehouse. Got a bit nostalgic and started missing good ole Lake Martin. Fortunately, we're headed there next weekend for Memorial Day and my birthday.

Speaking of the big 2-5....

Ryan asked me what I want and I showed him this...

After he rolled his eyes and laughed, I said, "no seriously." But wouldn't it be nice to have a shoe room? And a Birkin? And Louis Vuitton luggage? At this point, I can think of A LOT of ways to spend that kind of money. But hey a girl can dream right?

And speaking of dreaming (please excuse the tacky transitions), this is what I've been dreaming of...
You know it looks quite inviting!! Nothing says summer like lounging in the pool!!
I'll try to be a little bit better and post some more. I've found tons and tons of pictures of pretty things I can't wait to share. For now, I gotta attack my closet. It's overgrown with shoes and bags and clothes that desperately need organizing!

No comments: