Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WARNING: VERY RANDOM POST BELOW!!
Read at your own risk!
How yummy do these babies look? I could eat these babies EVERY day!! Yesterday, my mom asked me what I want for my birthday dinner and I quickly requested a strawberry pie. Yall, my mom makes a ridiculously delicious strawberry pie. My mouth is just watering thinking about it!! Recipe will be up soon...promised!! Nothing says, "ITS SUMMER!!" like a slice of this heaven!!
Anyone else out there come home and look around and wonder if this happened? Well I did today. Except I didnt even make it to the house before I was warned. Ryan called me asking if I was coming home for lunch. I asked why and he said, "Well Bubbie got in the trash again and she threw up and peed on the couch." Well, if any of you have met Madison, you know she is VERY well behaved. This shocked me, and since I'm only 1 minute (literally) away from home, I hurried to the car. I walked in and instantly, she had that "im soooo sorry mom" look written all over her face. I said, "Bubbie, WHAT did you do!??!" And then she came slowly across the room, tail tucked, ears pinned back, bottom tucked aka scarred to death. Poor little girl got into the trash because the packet for the pot roast i made this morning (which is delish!!) was in there. And to put it nicely, it did not agree with her little tummy. The pee came in when Ryan got home and she jumped on the couch scarred while getting in trouble and lost control. Poor little girl. Needless to say, the trash won't be sitting out in her reach anymore!

And I gotta steal another picture from emily at cupcakes and cashmere. I don't know how many of you watch The Hills, but recently I have gotten irritated with LC. It seems like this whole season she's sported the SAME hairdo. Butt0crack part and a braid on one side. Lauren, it was cute for an episode, not a season. So basically, I've been disgusted with braids ever since. EVER SINCE...I saw this!! How cute is this?? Gosh I've gotta start taking hair pills so my hair will grow!!



No comments: