Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I've been known to do a little blog-stalking in my spare time and every now and then, I somehow stumble across a gold mine. One day it was the Pioneer Woman's site with every recipe known to man to fill a hungry man's stomach. Then it was over at Elements of Style, where I completely fell in love with everything the woman picked for home design. And now, I have a new crush.

Hop on over to https://cupcakesandcashmere.com and let Emily suck you in to her world of anything goes! This adorable little (** and I do mean LITTLE) 25 yr old has made quite a name for herself in the blog world. And she has herself to thank. Its a rarity to come across someone who is 100% authentic in their style. Not like its the most important thing in life, but originality and individuality are character traits I highly admire.

There are TONS AND TONS of pictures on her site that should serve as inspiration to all of you out there. And the best part is, her boyfriend takes all of them. Oh to have a man who will take photo shoots of your fashion shows you put on when you bring home new clothes. Come on, we all do it!!

Once again, I forgot how to pick the order for the pictures, but look how cute this is. On a dresser in her closet, she displays her simple things that look so pretty just like this!!
It makes me sick when I see pictures of closest like this. It appears that she has very few clothes and I would put ALL my money on it that she's that girl who never wears the same outfit twice.


I mean seriously.

She's just so cute. The type that you see out shopping and say, "why isn't it that easy for me??"


This one just caught my eye. You know, we've all done the long necklace trend. Trust me, I was working at Behind the Glass during the PEAK of this one. But the way she layered and knotted these puts a new twist on the trend. I might have to pull out all my long necklaces and start experimenting!



I mean seriously, does it get any cuter than this? I think not.




Note to self: keep growing out hair.
Goal: hair JUST like this.
Yep, shes right up there on the perfect hair list with Jennifer Anniston and that's saying something.







No comments: