Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I promised a light read and I'm still running on addrenaline at this point. So here you go.

Gonna have to brag on my latest find. Bought these sweet little Ipod speakers at target. The best part about them is that they're portable and come with a case. Perfect for the bathroom in the morning, then pack 'em up and use them for my office.

OH YEH

and for all you Real Housewives of New York fans: What is up with that new girl, Kelly? I can't stand her. I swear, if someone talked to me the way she does to Bethany, I'ld go nuts. If someone kept telling me to stop talking, I'm afraid I'ld really have to hold down ms. right had because she would really want to slap the fire out of her!! AND someone needs to tell her that had she avoided the tanning beds and the sun for all those years, she would be ravishing. Too bad she looks like an old leather couch. SO all you girls out there who tan regularly, yeh you, QUIT. Just isn't worth it. And you know what's sad?? I know some girls MY AGE who already are leathery...and yall all know who you are!!!

No comments: