Friday, April 3, 2009

I don't know about you, but we've had rain ALL week long. And as much as I want to complain about the depressing weather, I can't help but be thankful for it at the same time. Last weekend, I was running errands and I had suddenly realized that spring is in full bloom here! Everything is green, flowers are blooming and the temperature is perfect. I know I will have to savor every bit of it because I will blink my eyes and the hot humid summer will be here!

But since there has been rain all week, I've been forced to stay inside a lot more and I've actually gotten a lot done. We're having friends over for dinner tonight so this forces me to clean up the place and work on a little decorating. I am TERRIBLE at planning meals. I have this entertaining anxiety I guess. I love having people over, I just hate being responsible for the meal. Fortunately our sweet friends are bringing dishes, so this should help me out...SOME.

No big plans for the weekend. Probably finish my taxes...oops I'm a bit behind! Hopefully the rain is gone and I can take Madison to Lake Ella to play.

Hope everyone has had a good week and has a great weekend!

___

Leash update (not that you care, I just think its funny): BOTH are gone now. I guess crazy across the hall realized they weren't doing any good draped over my railing!!

No comments: