Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just For Fun

Sorry, I saw this on someone's facebook and thought it would be fun.

*****FOODOLOGY*****
What is your salad dressing of choice? I'ld probaby say Ranch, but I am a sucker for Raspberry Vinagrettes

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?Amsterdam's Cafe in Auburn, AL , Sinclaires in Montgomery, AL and Kool Beans in Tallahassee, FL

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Chickfila ... I'm the office joke. I get a number 1 combo at least 3 times a week. Number one, Diet DrPepper, Mayo Ketchup and Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. Don't worry though, its ALL I eat the whole day...healthy lifestyle I know!

What are your pizza toppings of choice? I'm a pepperoni and black olives lover!

*******Technology********How many TV sets are in your house? Two. One in the living room...my 32" plasma and then the old faithful in my bedroom. I'm not really sure why I have either because I NEVER use either. Ryan keeps them on ESPN constantly...hmmm maybe I should have the cable transferred to his name!

********Biology********

Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes, I had a cancerous spot removed when I was in tenth grade. It left a scar that I've always been self conscious of because it makes me look like I've had implants...and I have NOT!

What is the last heavy item you lifted? That would probably be the grill that Ryan brought over and we had to take it up a flight of stairs. I was in a dress and heels...go figure!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?Yes, this fall I was super sick and passed out in the bathroom, not fun!

*********Randomology********
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?I'ld like to say no because the quality of my last hours would be horrible...filled with tears! But in reality I'ld say yes because there are so many people I love who I would want to tell them one last time!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Negative Ghostwriter!

Dumbology*********

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? One, I need to invest in some cute flat sandals. Any suggestions? I'm on a budget, remember!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Can't share that info!!

Last person you talked to?Ryan

Last person you hugged?Ryan...I can't get enough of his hugs! (get over it Deck...yeh I was cheesy for a second there!)

**********Favoritology**********
Season?Summer

Holiday?Christmas for obvious reasons and Fourth of July because they're always spent at the lake and always so much fun!

Day of the week? That would definitely be Saturday. Thats the ONE day of the week where anything's a possibility. I'm busy the rest of the time!

Month? I love May. Its wedding season, its my birthday and lets be honest, the weather is PERFECT!

******Currentology**********

Missing someone? My sister, The BTG girls (I'ld give anything for another supper club reunion), the gearles and little Lexington

Mood?Relaxed

What are you listening to? Nothing. I need to cd's. Oh and I am PUMPED the new rascall Flatts cd comes out Tuesday

What are you worried about? Paying off my credit card and keeping a job in this economy!

*********Randomology********First place you went this morning? Church

What's the last movie you saw? We watched While In Vegas last night....AGAIN

Do you smile often? I try to, although I do have a tendency to look way to serious. I have strangers ask whats wrong all the time...Ooops!

Questionology***********Do you always answer your phone?I try to because I HATE when I cant get in touch with people. AHHHEMMMM Ryan! I swear his cell phone is like a pager for him.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? That would either be my sister or Leigh Ann telling me she's not going to the gym in the morning

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't. I like my hazel eyes...they go great with my hair. I just want my hair to be darker.

What flavor do you add you your drink at Sonic?I havent been to Sonic in FOREVER. In highschool we were obsessed with Pina Colada Slushes. They don't make those anymore...waht a shame!

Do you own a digital camera?Yes, two. And I don't know where either is.

Have you ever had a pet fish?Yes, his name was jaws. He had one eye.

Favorite Christmas song?Hands down, Oh Holy Night. And Martina McBride has the most incredible version of that song!

What's on your wish list for your birthday?Well I know I'm getting a GPS from my parents. But I would LOVE a surprise gettaway weekend from Ryan.

Can you do a chin up?Heck No Techno!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited! I can't wait to be a wife and mom and see what else life has in store for me!

Do you have any saved texts? Nope

Ever been in a car wreck?Recently, when that girl backed into me

Do you have an accent? I'm from Alabama, what do you think? I got called a redneck for it earlier...i was NOT please

What is the last song to make you cry? Couldn't tell ya

Plans tonight? Probably our weekly trip to Publix then cooking dinner!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?Yep!! When I was finishing up school, I was definitely at a low point!

Name 3 things you bought in the last week. Food, curtains and flowers

Have you ever been given roses? Yes, my mom used to bring me purple roses (they're my favorite) all the time. **Sidenote...as a reminder I HATE carnations!!

Current worry?Never enough time or money to do what I want!

Current hate right now?Monogrammed bumper stickers (its been a hate of mine for a while)

Met someone who changed your life? Ryan Nelson :) (again, deck get over it!)

How did yo bring in the New Year? We went to a fancy dinner then went to Chez Pierre. Rang in the new year, got my new years kiss then went home...gosh I'm getting old!

What song represents you?It depends on what my circumstances are. I really listen to music for lyrics, so I have quite a few favorites!

What were you doing 12 am last night? ASLEEP!!!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?MADISON GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

No comments: