Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OHHHHHHH I'm feeling pretty good right now!!!

Spent ALL day yesterday getting ready for another lockup in Thomasville, GA (which happens to have the CUTEST downtown shopping area!!!).

And by ALL day I mean:

8-4 Work...running around crazy getting everything together, making 75 phone calls, packing cars, etc.
5-7 picking up donations in Thomasville
7-9 Dinner at a HORRIBLE and Expensive restaurant (had a near death experience...apparantly I'm super sensistive to Balsamic Vinegar and my throat closed ... couldn't breath...pretty neat)
9-10 Work on transportation
10-11:30 Setting up
12-2 stayed up talking with LA about work

AND THEN...

we got up at 6 am and went NON STOP until just now.

BUT..........

The good news is we had a BLOWOUT lockup!!! I'm talking like $10,000 more than our goal. I'm talking give me the chills because we worked SOOO SOO SOO hard on this.

So when everything was loaded in the car, LA and I trucked it back to Tallahassee and treated ourselves to some shopping.

Bought a super cute navy dress. Will post pictures later.

And now, I'm just waiting on Ry to finish basketball so we can go to dinner. Speaking of Ryan...he was a great bf today. Im going to have to brag on him. He helped me with transportation all day had a great attitude about it. He got kind of an idea of what I do at these things and sees now that I'm not overexaggerating when I talk about how stressful these events get. At one point, he walked in with a stressed out look to him (which Ive never seen before on him). He said, ok I get it now. YEP.

So I'm running on adrenaline right now. Sitting on the couch next to Madison, soaking up all these good feelings!!

Next stop: Tallahassee Firefighters boot drive!!


OK OK OK....none of yall care about this. BUT this is huge for our office. We were down for a while and we are FINALLY pulling ourselves out of this hole we've been clawing our way out of.

Next time, i'll make it light and post my comments on The Real Housewives of New York or something like that!!

No comments: