Friday, April 17, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!! I found my camera...FINALLY! I know you're super excited too. I had it in my office all along. I was going through some stuff last night at work and stumbled across it!! So the good news for you is that hopefully these posts won't be as boring...HOPEFULLY!

I'm winding down the work week and packing my bags to head to this Heaven on Earth spot....
Yep...going to the beach...again! Guess its one of the perks of living in Florida. You can just jump in the car Friday after work and get to the beach in time for dinner. Be jealous!

I actually won't see much of the beach this time. We're all heading down to Destin because Ryan's mom has been organizing a 5k for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. The race is early tomorrow morning so we're all heading out to support that. She has worked really hard on it and has enlisted me to help run it tomorrow. I do this for a living after all!!

AND...This morning Ryan informed me that their friends who are coming with us went yesterday to look at a few guys like this...

and probably came back with one. Baby Wyatts!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to explain how jealous I am! Heidi and Jamey have a Viszla (Wyatt) and I am completely obsessed with the guy. I really want one of my own! BUT they are super pricey...totally worth the big bucks in my opinion!

Hopefully they came back with one and I can play with it this weekend. OF COURSE there will be tons of pictures on the way!

No comments: