Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I may be early...

So I may be a smidge early...but I've put together my birthday wish list. There are items for all budgets on here :)



HAHA Just kidding, but hey a girl can dream right??





So I REALLY miss my little Lexington. I let her stay with my parents from numerous reasons. One, she turned in to my mom's dog when I moved home. She got to where she stayed with Mom, ALL the time. She didn't really want much to do with me. Second, Mom took that and ran with it. For example, she now wears diapers. I really cant have a dog wearing diapers. Don't get me wrong. I've always put sweaters on my dogs, but diapers...NO. Lexie will stay there. I thought my mom was going to have to go to therapy when I took Madison back with me. I just couldn't do that to her. BUT...Madison is bored and lonely. The poor little girl stay home alone a lot and she needs a playmate. So I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a little yorkie pupster!!



AHEEMMM RYAN...listen up buddy!! I would really be ecstatic with a weekend getaway to Savannah. REALLY ecstatic!!



And since I have to be realistic, I'll throw the rest of these in here for good measure. I REALLY want Photoshop. I cannot explain how much I hope to unwrap this!



I sit at my desk everyday and the only thing that helps pass the time is listening to the radio. But lets be honest, the radio is terrible! I really want to have Ipod speakers to listen to what I want!



And I'm caving. I've been hanging around Ryan's family too long. I want a French Press. There. I said it.





No comments: