Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anyone watch the season premiere of the Hills last night? I sure did! I opted to skip the championship game and pay my dues to dear ole LC. Here's a short but sweet convo I've had with Sara Caldwell about the show. It should show some of my insights.

me: did you watch the hills last night
Sara: yeah it sucks now that ihave watched the city
me: uh i never watched iti so think heidi and spencer are a totla scam
Sara: yeah i agreeit was way too planned
me: and what is her hair? serisouly
Sara: you can tell that they get their hair and makeup done everydayand what was with stephanie's face!lip injections?
me: she looks like she had an allergic reaction
Sara: it was strange
me: agreed

I'll be glued to the tv every monday night now...thanks MTV!

On another note, I've stumbled across a gold mine...a blog that is! All you girlfriends and housewives out there with hungry boys to feed, check this out.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/man_pleasers/

No comments: