Monday, April 27, 2009

Well I guess its time for my weekly Monday morning post.

We had a fun weekend. Ended up not going to the beach and staying here. Had friends over for a pool day and grilled out.

Yesterday, after church, Ryan and I took Madison to the dog park (the gym was closed for his Sunday basketball ritual). Maddie had so much fun playing with the other dogs. After a while, she had had it. She was over it, so we took a walk around the park. There are a bunch of trails in the woods that really reminded me of Auburn for some reason. I used to take Madison on walks in Auburn all the time and there was one park that has trails that she LOVES!! Made me get a bit nostalgic.

Speaking of nostalgic. Believe it or not, I'm missing the lake. You would think I have it made down here in Florida. And while the beach is NICE...I miss the lake. Ryan was talking with some friends about doing a Triathalon July 4 in Marianna, FL and I said..."VETOED!!!" I had to put my foot down on this one. Fourth of July has always been spent at the lake ever since I can remember. I HAVE to be on the water for this holiday. Its a requirement. SO hopefully, I can get a free weekend sometime soon and we can go up there. Yeh right, I'm getting into a loooooong stretch where I don't have a full weekend to spare.

Got a SUPER busy week coming up. LOTS AND LOTS to do!!

Happy Monday!

No comments: