Friday, July 31, 2009

So, its been doing A LOT of this recently....
It seems like every day there have been a few showers that turn into DOWNPOURS here in Tallahassee. Kinda puts a damper on making any beach plans for the weekend. But that's quite alright, because I've got plans to go have a few of these...



That's right. The weekend is here, which means one thing to me. Time to RELAX and have a good time. Its been a LONG week and I've been counting down. Here's to hoping that the rain won't just totally ruin everything!!
****
An update on the pops. He's doing well, all things considered. Surgery went well. Had a brand-spanking-new-fresh from his residency doctor. I asked if he was single, dad said there was a ring. Bummer:) . But all that aside, he's at home taking it easy, letting mom play nurse (EWW stop your thoughts right there). I talked with mom this afternoon and she was on her way to pick him up some scrub pants since he's doing quite the bit of lounging these days. Apparantly, he doesn't own a pair. UMMMM....you're a doctor and don't own scrubs? Yeh, my thoughts exactly! But anyway, he cant put any weight on it for 6 weeks. Mom's getting him a walker. I thought the point of walkers were to help you oh, I don't know, walk. And he sure can't do that, but Sweet Carol put it lightly when she said, "I'm the physical therapist, let me do what I do best." Alrighty then...touche!! Poor mom, now she has 2 patients to take care of...the mono struck Deckster and the can't do anything with a bum foot dad. Hey, she's in healthcare...just doing what she knows best!





No comments: